Question by russel: what are the chances of
I am a filipino and we’re planning to apply for . could there be any possibilities on my case?
Answer by Yahoo Answer Angel
I married a filipina after processing the paperwork in 2006. One of the required forms is “proof of support”, to include the income tax returns. If she can’t prove that she has income (and insure the government that you won’t immediately have to go onto welfare), it’s not likely that you will be approved.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- what if my american married to a filipina he can still file k1 visa?
- 19 year old marrying a us citizen
- us taxes married to philpino
- US visa chances if spouse is a citizen
- what are chances of a k-1 visa
- what are the chances of marrying an american
- what if income is bot enough for k1 visa
- what is the chance of finding a shiny pokemon in pokemon white
- when to file for income tax return for k1 visa
- which visa is the best for a filipina to get in the USA if she marries a US citizen?
- K1 Visa Medical? ( )
- K1 Visa in the Philippines is a faster process than K3 Visa which is for spouse? ( )
- K1 visa when Fiancee lives in different country than resident? ( )
- How to cancel the previous K1 Visa petition that is still active in USCIS database? ( )
- K1 Visa or just get married in the states do the paperwork later? ( )