The US visatakes place at the US Embassy where your fiancee or wife is located. What they try to establish is how well you know each other and if the relationship is real or if there are other factors involved.
What they view from the application for ais that you are a US citizen and they you tend to marry the person who you are applying for. They will try to establish also that you intend to get married within the allocated 90 days. They might ask you about the wedding plans and when and where it will be. This would satisfy them that the intention is real and correct.
They also again ensure that the parties are able to get married to each other and that there are no outstanding issues that have not been covered or overlooked by theor the . They will check all the emails again and might even ask questions about this to establish that the emails and letters are real and not fake. Say in one of the emails you spoke about the death of your mother they might ask your fiancee or wife about the email and the death of your mother.
Important thing to remember during anat the US Embassy is to relax as you have nothing to hide. They will ask questions as to where you met, if you have any brother and sisters and if you know what they do for a living or where they live. What your fiancee does for a living and where he/she lives. This is to ensure that you know each other well enough to be considered a couple.
Example Interview Questions:
1. Where was your husband born?
2. What is your husbands brothers name?
3. When is your husbands birthday?
4. What does your husband do for a living?
5. Where does your husband live in the US?
Relax and everything will be fine!
US Visa Interview Questions,
Incoming search terms:
- k1 visa interview questions
- us k1 visa interview questions
- k1 interview questions
- us visa interview questions
- video interview k1
- interview questions for k1 visa
- interview questions for k1 visa us
- fiance visa usa interview questions
- us fiance visa interview questions
- k1 visa interview