Question by : Can i go back to philippines while theis processing?
Im from the Philippines but im an US national and i filled the fiance sanction for my husband from the Philippines here in US now im planning to go back to philippines to proceed my studies there. can i go back while my husband is waiting for his fiance sanction to be approve? pls assist
Answer by George L
Sure, it’s no problem, as long as someone’s watching your application, so you can reply once you get an answer from the . You will have to go back with your US fiance or before him though. He can’t go to the US otherwise, and of class you only haveninetydays to wed once he enters the US.
Q&A: Can I return to Philippines while is processed?,
Incoming search terms:
- if given a k1 visa when can i visit phikippines again
- travelling back to philippines on k1 visa
- im in the united states planning to go home with k1 entry
- k1 visa after marriage going back home to the philippines
- k1 visa philippines class
- k3 visa dead?
- my spouses get visa to come here in philippines
- should i visit philippines again while waiting for k1 process
- Travel back to the philippines from america k1 visa
- travelling back home after k-1
- K1 Visa Medical? ( )
- K1 Visa in the Philippines is a faster process than K3 Visa which is for spouse? ( )
- K1 visa when Fiancee lives in different country than resident? ( )
- Chances of K1 visa application if marrying a US citizen filipina 19 years old and w/o income? ( )
- How to cancel the previous K1 Visa petition that is still active in USCIS database? ( )