Question by Louisa: Can a new immigrant on a K1 fiance visa purchase a rifle in Maryland?
I am an Australian woman moving to Maryland to marry my American fiance. I will be entering on a K1 fiance visa and have a green card to work, so that makes me an immigrant. I want to buy my fiance a rifle for his birthday, can I buy one without being an American citizen?
Answer by Subway121
Yes, you can but first you will need to get a Maryland Driver’s license or identification card. This is because you have to show that your a Maryland resident before you can purchase the rifle. On the other hand you need to be a US citizen to own a rifle for starters. Planning on killing your new spouse?
Give your answer to this question below!
Q&A: Can an immigrant on a purchase a rifle?,
Incoming search terms:
- can a K1 fiance buy a car in the usa
- can i apply fiance visa while my gf annulment is still on going?
- how long revocation of k1 takes
- K1 visa income MD
- k1 visa special circumstance
- requirement for fiancee visa for usa with my annuled girlfriend
- why my k1 fiance visa went back for review
- K1 Visa Medical? ( )
- K1 Visa in the Philippines is a faster process than K3 Visa which is for spouse? ( )
- K1 visa when Fiancee lives in different country than resident? ( )
- Chances of K1 visa application if marrying a US citizen filipina 19 years old and w/o income? ( )
- How to cancel the previous K1 Visa petition that is still active in USCIS database? ( )