If your wife has children or a child and she has applied for aor a then you would also need to ensure that you apply for a for the children. These are the requirements for the from US immigration.
There are different options available but many file the K4 Visa andapplication together so that they may be processed together by the . Children are defined as being no older than 21 years of age and unmarried.
This is the process for the K4 Visa application:
- When you file the Petition for Alien Relative using Form for the you have to indicate their names on the application.
- will then give you a First to indicate that they have the application.
- At this point in time you file for the file an .
- Once this has been approved by the a second is sent to you and this indicates that the National Visa Center has not taken over the application;
- The will then notify the US Embassy that an needs to be done. If the child in under 14 they normally do not attend. Those over 14 normally attend the US Embassy with their mother.;
- Any other documents needed the US Embassy will notify you.
These are the basic steps for the K4 Visa when it is done correctly. The process is time consuming however there is no need for much paperwork once in the United States unlike afor a fiancee applicant.
K4 Visa Requirements,
Incoming search terms:
- k4 visa requirements
- requirements for k4 visa interview
- requirements for k-4 visa usa
- k4 visa documents requirements
- visa k4 requirements
- what are the k4 requirement
- required documents for k4 visa
- requirements for k4
- requirements for k4 visa
- requirements for k4 visa?