Question by Mike R: Green card – How long after arriving and married through a
My Asian wife is Chinese and I am a US citizen. We have been thinking and considering how long it will take to get her the green card (total time). She came into the US with a and we are staying in the northern parts of California.
Thanks for the help!
Answer by Charlie
It can be between 4 and 12 months.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Green card – How long after arriving through a K1 visa?,
Incoming search terms:
- how long it takes to get green card after marriage with k1
- k1 after arrival
- how long it takes after applying for k1 visa in haiti
- how long to receive greencard after k1 marriage
- k1 filipina after marriage
- K1 how long to get green card
- k1 visa how long to green card
- k3 visa expires year ago
- after arrival with green card visa
- leave us after marrying with k1 visa
- K1 Visa Medical? ( )
- K1 Visa in the Philippines is a faster process than K3 Visa which is for spouse? ( )
- K1 visa when Fiancee lives in different country than resident? ( )
- Chances of K1 visa application if marrying a US citizen filipina 19 years old and w/o income? ( )
- How to cancel the previous K1 Visa petition that is still active in USCIS database? ( )