Question by : can i change from
I have entered as a (fiance visa) and because of some problems we had with my fiance, I decided not to marry him and to rather change my visa status. Is it possible according to the immigration rules? What should I do to change to change into F1 visa?
Answer by Yak Rider
No. If you don’t get married to the person who sponsored your you have to depart the USA. The ONLY way to change status on a K-1 is marriage to the person who petitioned you.
What do you think? Answer below!
Can I change from K1 visa to F1 visa?,
Incoming search terms:
- k1 visa status cancelled
- f1 after k1 visa
- am i able to study while on a k1 visa
- k1 visa out of status
- k1 to f1
- is f-1visa faster than k-1
- if you get approved for the k1 visa can you change your mind
- filipina fiancee visa changes mind in u s
- fiance visa while on F1 visa
- f1 after k1 marriage
- K1 Visa Medical? ( )
- K1 Visa in the Philippines is a faster process than K3 Visa which is for spouse? ( )
- K1 visa when Fiancee lives in different country than resident? ( )
- Chances of K1 visa application if marrying a US citizen filipina 19 years old and w/o income? ( )
- How to cancel the previous K1 Visa petition that is still active in USCIS database? ( )